This comment has been removed by the author.
It was good. Maybe tell us more about the process of learning the info.
Kia ora William,You haven't linked you drawing so we are unable to open it and look at it. Please go in and edit this post and add the link to the drawing.Thanks, Mrs Devane
Lookin good
I really enjoyed doing this as well, I'm doing the same work as you...
good job William :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIt was good. Maybe tell us more about the process of learning the info.
ReplyDeleteKia ora William,
ReplyDeleteYou haven't linked you drawing so we are unable to open it and look at it. Please go in and edit this post and add the link to the drawing.
Thanks, Mrs Devane
Lookin good
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed doing this as well, I'm doing the same work as you...
ReplyDeletegood job William :)
ReplyDelete